math696969
Grande gueule / Big mouth
math696969

Masculin
Emploi : soudeur
Loisirs : la chasse et les armes

cartridge of the world #12 Empty
MessageSujet: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Jan 2012 - 17:57

je feuilletait mon cartridge of the world #12 et je me suis vite rendu compte que de la page 423, je saute a la page 440 et devinez quoi... mes recherches me poussaient a aller voir a la page 430 du livre..... est-ce mon livre qui a un défaut ou etes vous ammanché pareille
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://Math4570@gmail.com
eclipse71sako
eclipse71sako

Masculin
Loisirs : Tir, Chasse, reload,peche

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Jan 2012 - 18:08

Semblerais que tu n'es pas tout seul:
Customer Review

54 of 58 people found the following review helpful:
Cartridges of the World: 12th Edition, October 25, 2009
By Robert BennettAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Cartridges of the World: A Complete and Illustrated Reference for Over 1500 Cartridges (Paperback)
I gave away my 11th Edition of Cartridges of the World a few months ago, and was eager to get a 12th Edition. When it came, I was disappointed to discover that they'd discontinued the scaled drawings at the bottom of the page on the more popular cartridges.
One of the first cartridges I wanted to look up was the 8x60 mm Mauser, so I went to the index and found that it was listed on page 422. It didn't take long to discover that the copy that had been sent to me didn't have a page 422. It didn't have a page 423 either.
Without the drawings, there is no way to determine the length of the cartridges from rim to shoulder, and some of the newer cartridges do not have dimensions at all, the 400 H&H, for instance, and the 9.3x66 mm Sako.
I'm strongly motivated to get another copy of the 11th Edition before they become collector's items.

Cartridges of the World: A Complete and Illustrated Reference for Over 1500 Cartridges 0896899365 Frank C. Barnes Gun Digest Books Cartridges of the World: A Complete and Illustrated Reference for Over 1500 Cartridges Books Cartridges of the World: 12th Edition I gave away my 11th Edition of Cartridges of the World a few months ago, and was eager to get a 12th Edition. When it came, I was disappointed to discover that they'd discontinued the scaled drawings at the bottom of the page on the more popular cartridges.
One of the first cartridges I wanted to look up was the 8x60 mm Mauser, so I went to the index and found that it was listed on page 422. It didn't take long to discover that the copy that had been sent to me didn't have a page 422. It didn't have a page 423 either.
Without the drawings, there is no way to determine the length of the cartridges from rim to shoulder, and some of the newer cartridges do not have dimensions at all, the 400 H&H, for instance, and the 9.3x66 mm Sako.
I'm strongly motivated to get another copy of the 11th Edition before they become collector's items.

Robert Bennett October 25, 2009
Overall: 5

My husband's copy that I purchased for him for a Christmas present from Amazon did not have page 422 or 423 either. He was also disappointed that the scaled drawings were not included in the 12th edition as they have been in past editions.
Reply to this post

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2010 7:45:02 AM PDT
Joseph L. White says:
Actually the edition appears to be missing 16 pages before page 440. Since (in my copy) the last odd-numbered page in the 420's is actually printed on the reverse side of p. 440, it means there is not just a missing signature of pages, but the actual printing plates were wrongly lined up.
joe white
nashville
Reply to this post
Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customerStop ignoring customer

math696969
math696969

Masculin
Emploi : soudeur
Loisirs : la chasse et les armes

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Jan 2012 - 18:54

fak on va etre obliger de l'endurer dememe
http://Math4570@gmail.com
dero338

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeMar 3 Jan 2012 - 20:16

le mien est pareil T En-crise
Buffalo
Buffalo

Loisirs : milsurps et autres vieux cossins

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Jan 2012 - 8:06

Faut croire que je ne suis plus à date, j'ai la 10e édition. Mais elle est complète....
Capt.CO
Capt.CO

Masculin
Emploi : Interglobe
Loisirs : Tir, Pêche, PS3

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeMer 4 Jan 2012 - 10:34

probleme de montage de plaque de presse lol
je travail en imprimerie donc je connais.

ya rien a faire sauf si le client demande un reprint avec corrections pis si le livre a pas été imprimé en chine Laughing study
peewhy78
peewhy78

Masculin
Loisirs : Tir, bûcher, reload...

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeJeu 5 Jan 2012 - 14:07

Cartridges of the world 11ieme édition flambant neuf: 32,99$ chez Archambeault. Ma commande est partie!!
peewhy78
peewhy78

Masculin
Loisirs : Tir, bûcher, reload...

MessageSujet: Re: cartridge of the world #12   cartridge of the world #12 Icon_minitimeDim 5 Fév 2012 - 12:49

Finalement, ils se sont fourré dans ma commande, pis ils m'ont donné le 12ieme édition... Faut croire qu'ils ont corrigé l'erreur mais pas au complet: la fameuse page 423 est rendue après la page 439, mais de 423 à 440, tout est là: juste pas dans le bon ordre... Je sais pas si c'est partout pareil...

cartridge of the world #12
Page 1 sur 1