Email recu aujourd'hui...

3 participants
AuteurMessage
SQUILL/Fondateur
Administrateur-Fondateur
SQUILL/Fondateur

Masculin
Emploi : Arpentage
Loisirs : Tir, chasse, pêche, camping...bref...dehors!!!

Email recu aujourd'hui... Empty
MessageSujet: Email recu aujourd'hui...   Email recu aujourd'hui... Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr 2009 - 19:55

J'ai recu ca aujourd'hui....un message de la CSSA qui a été transmit à un de nos membre et qui m'a été re-transmit.
Il est temps d'investir pour notre défence....
  • Subject: IMPORTANT message to all CASD members

Hello ssgp2,

As many of you may be aware, I have a view of the inside track on current firearms issues.
    I am somewhat/partially “in the loop” I guess one could say.

I spent this past weekend in meetings and to quote someone who is very much more in the loop than I, “We are fighting the final battle.” If we lose this one, it is all over!

I think we need to review just where we sit “as of this moment”;
    Number of firearms owners in Canada: approx 2,000,000
    Number of members in the CSSA: approx 18,000
    Number of members in the NFA: approx 7,000

In other words, there is 1.25% of Canadian Firearms Owners who are members in a firearms organization (CSSA or NFA). Of the 25,000 firearms association members, statistically a maximum of 5% are proactive. So we are down to 1,250 people to fight for the rights of 2,000,000!

Many of you have heard the rumours over the past few months of prohibitions, reclassifications ad nauseam... well these were NOT just rumours. Although these proposals were “taken off the table” they have most definitely NOT been “trashed”, they have just been moved to the top drawer.

Now, some may find me cynical, but I will not hold back any punches.
    It is my educated opinion that:
    1. Bill S-5 is dead
    2. Bill C-301 is terminally ill and will probably die this summer.
    3. Steven Harper is heading for the unemployment line. Harper doesn’t have a snowballs chance in hell of getting any support from Quebec and he can, as well, kiss Ontario goodbye.
    4. Today’s motion in the House of Commons is political posturing of what lies ahead. (The opposition motion to retain the gun registry and end the amnesty was carried.)

Harper can declare amnesty if he wishes... all that will be moot once Ignatieff moves into 24 Sussex Dr. All those who own “unregistered” firearms, (and there is no shortage of unregistered guns in Canada from what I hear) will now instantly become “CRIMINALS”!
    This, coupled with the recent Supreme Court of Canada decision regarding seizure of property based on suspicion rather than proof, is stuff to keep you awake at night.

Once the Liberals come back in power, Harpers amnesty is history. And all those “rumours” that were put into the top drawer will once again be on the table.

One of the “rumours” that didn’t make it to the general public was the existence of a draft copy of “OIC 12-8”. The following is an excerpt of an e-mail I received from a very reliable source.

E-mail #1
    Hi Norm;
    For your information, there is a draft for an OIC in the works, the goal is to prohibit all weapons and munitions of .50cal or larger.... No specifics, they are after all those nasty .50 cal guns they did not get the last time.... But they include the ammo this time....

Would be interesting to know if all those nasty black powder guns will get caught up in this??

E-mail #2
    Griff: Please send me any info on rumoured OIC's.
    A: According to my source, all "nasty" para military guns are being looked at for inclusion, M-14s, Mini-14s, SKS rifles, SVTs, just to name a few.... (tactical shotguns were also mentioned)

Griff: The latest info that I have been given is that the plan to restrict, prohib and surrender has supposedly been put to rest.
    A: My guy says that as of late last week all is still "on the table" and is being considered....

Griff: It is important that if this initiative is still alive that we be made aware ASAP.
    A: And this one is "very interesting", like the little man used to say....
    They have a report/study drafted on "para military accessories" as they are now considered dangerous, telescoping stocks, folding stocks, various "military type" synthetic stocks, laser sights, illuminated scopes, hi intensity flashlights, almost anything that can be mounted or attached to your "para military" shotgun, rifle or pistol.

Today, I find myself in a quandary. I started CanadaCarry with the firm intention of pursuing concealed carry in Canada. Today I am faced with the very real possibility that we may not have a handgun to conceal when that time arrives.

I think it is in our best interests to join together as a community, to RETAIN our firearms if we ever hope to one day have our right to self defence acknowledged.

1,250 people will NOT sway public opinion. 1,250 people will NOT influence government. It is going to take thousands more people.

We are at a juncture where the needs of “CanadaCarry” are surpassed by the needs of the firearms community as a whole.

It is my contention that the CSSA is our best hope, our best vehicle to spearhead our attack on Ottawa. To ensure success we are going to need PEOPLE & MONEY. If you are not a member, please join the CSSA. If you are a member, PLEASE DONATE. This fight is going to take a pile of money.

Yes, I hold concealed carry dear to my heart. But if I let the anti’s take away my long guns, the handguns will follow.

Remember, the U.N. initiative is for the total disarmament of the world’s civilian population. They have been working towards this goal for decades now.

The CSSA/CILA will be issuing a release shortly. They will be suggesting a course of action to follow. I beseech you to get involved. Get a friend involved, make no mistake, this IS the final battle. Send whatever financial support you can afford. It is a small price to pay to be able to retain thousand's (and I personally do mean THOUSANDS) of dollars of personal property. Take inventory of what you have invested... are you ready to hand it over without compensation? If we lose this one, it is all over and we will follow the same path as England.

1,250 people will not have a big impact. If we could rally just 10% (200,000) of firearms owners, we could win this hands down.

In the end, you will face two choices:
    1. Be compliant and surrender your firearms; Giving up your rights and your property.
    2. Be defiant and NOT surrender your firearms making you a de facto criminal.

Make no mistake as to which path we are on!

Our “RIGHTS” are being eroded, BECAUSE WE ARE LETTING THEM. Look to England for an example of where complacency will lead you. You think that Canadians are immune to the same fate?

Watch for the CSSA/CILA releases, they will offer guidance as to what action to take. FOLLOW THEIR ADVICE. They are the best equipped people to guide us to victory. They have their finger on the pulse of what is going on. As I have said in the past, if we are to fight, we must “fight smart”!

The time to fight is NOW! Once we have lost everything, it will be much too late.

Thank you for your support.

Norman “Griffon” Lapierre
    Administrator
    CanadaCarry

Membre Parti Conservateur du Québec

MESSAGE IMPORTANT
Le compte SQUILL/Fondateur n'est plus un compte actif autrement que pour la gestion interne du forum.

Pour rejoindre l'Administrateur principal, veuillez contacter gunguru
Pour rejoindre SQUILL, veuillez contacter SQUILL au lieu de SQUILL/fondateur
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://extreme-precision.1fr1.net
SQUILL/Fondateur
Administrateur-Fondateur
SQUILL/Fondateur

Masculin
Emploi : Arpentage
Loisirs : Tir, chasse, pêche, camping...bref...dehors!!!

MessageSujet: Re: Email recu aujourd'hui...   Email recu aujourd'hui... Icon_minitimeVen 24 Avr 2009 - 19:57

J'ai une question histoire de me démêler avec tout ca....
Quel est la différence entre la CSSA, la CASD et la NFA??

Membre Parti Conservateur du Québec

MESSAGE IMPORTANT
Le compte SQUILL/Fondateur n'est plus un compte actif autrement que pour la gestion interne du forum.

Pour rejoindre l'Administrateur principal, veuillez contacter gunguru
Pour rejoindre SQUILL, veuillez contacter SQUILL au lieu de SQUILL/fondateur
http://extreme-precision.1fr1.net
X-Reload.com
Grande gueule / Big mouth
Grande gueule / Big mouth
X-Reload.com

Masculin
Emploi : sys admin et X-Reload
Loisirs : X-reload, IPSC, Tir a la carabine

MessageSujet: Re: Email recu aujourd'hui...   Email recu aujourd'hui... Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai 2009 - 0:11

j'ai la meme que squill.....
http://www.x-reload.com
CdnRoadwarrior
Occasionnel / Occasional
Occasionnel / Occasional
CdnRoadwarrior

MessageSujet: Re: Email recu aujourd'hui...   Email recu aujourd'hui... Icon_minitimeLun 11 Mai 2009 - 9:23

SQUILL a écrit:
J'ai une question histoire de me démêler avec tout ca....
Quel est la différence entre la CSSA, la CASD et la NFA??

La NFA (National Firearms Association) fut la première organisation pan-canadienne pour la défense des droits des propriétaires d'armes à feu. Elle fut jadis, sans commité executif élu. Avec le décès du Président, M. Tomelinson, la succession fit adopter une constitution pour l'organisation et tenu des élections pour les différents postes. J'ignore combien de membres la NFA a aujourd'hui (surement plus de 7000), mais jadis, on entendait régulièrement qu'il y avait 150 000 membres. Contrairement à la CSSA, la NFA a une présence visible au Québec et certains de leurs articles dans leur revue sont en français. Lorsqu'on avait tenté de créer la CDTS (Coalition pour la Défense du Tir Sportif) à Longueuil, Stephen Buddo de la NFA était présent, contrairement à la CSSA qui brillait par son absence.

La CSSA (Canadian Shooting Sports Association) est la petite nouvelle, issue d'une organisation provinciale de l'Ontario, qui a décidé de s'étendre au plan canadien. Elle est semblable à la FQT, elle offre des cours et supervise des disciplines de tir. Son aile politique, CILA, qui a Tony Bernardo à la tête est très active au plan de lobbying, que ça soit au parlement ou aux Nations-Unies. La CSSA semble avoir l'appui de la NRA, qui l'aide indirectement. La CSSA, outre quelques exceptions, ne semble pas croire que le bilinguisme est primordiale.

La CASD (Canadian Association for Self Defence) est une association qui prône le droit à l'auto-défense. Elle fut fondé par Normand Lapierre et vise ultimement l'obtention du droit au port d'arme similaire au concealed carry américain. Cette dernière a le support de la NFA et de la CSSA.
http://www.casd.ca

Email recu aujourd'hui...
Page 1 sur 1