13 participants
AuteurMessage
Jean-Marc
Grande gueule / Big mouth
Jean-Marc

Masculin

.50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Empty
MessageSujet: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 17:48

http://calibremag.ca/home/2015/11/rcmp-prohibit-50-beowulf-magazines/

La récré est fini... Les libéraux recommence...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
PutNameHere
PutNameHere

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 17:52

Je croyais qu'il ne pouvais plus faire sa depuis que la nouvelle loi avait passée
Maximus
Maximus

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 17:56

C'est parti mon kiki, libéraux rides again !
DAMASSE
DAMASSE

Masculin
Emploi : RETRETÉ
Loisirs : TIR ,,DIRECTEUR DU Club De TIR RIVIERE DU LOUP INC

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 17:57

mais il a un trou du cul au pouvoir qui a tous are ter
sly 7.08
sly 7.08

Masculin
Emploi : CLUB DE TIR BEAUSEJOURS
Loisirs : tir a la cible ,cqb, reload chasse etpêche

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 18:04

Ouffffff c'est parti
BoomSticK
BANNI
BANNI

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 18:04

Ça n' as pas de sens du tout Very Happy

j' imagine que les mag .40 S&W , seront prohibé aussi, quelle farce. ???

La persécution des Libéraux commence !!!!!!!!
DT741
DT741

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 18:14

.50 Beowulf prohibé ??? 9FC15CBF-B9B8-4037-8FBC-F6DA0640F5C7_zpstqdunrtfP
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 18:39

Cette fois DT741 tu ne peux pas nous niaisé en nous disant qu'on est au Qc et que toi tu est ailleurs Very Happy loollll

C'est comme si tu était encore au Quebec !!!
DT741
DT741

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 19:02

Non en effet, on est dans le même merdier... Un gros viol collectif liberal d'un océan a l'autre.

Je vais citer mes idoles de star académie 2003 : Et c'est pas fini, ce n'est qu'un début...
Benz30
Benz30

Masculin
Loisirs : tir de precision et reloading

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 19:24

C'est drôle... Il y a absolument rien sur la page de la GRC... la dernière entrée date du 2 Septembre....

Peut être que les mag était pas étamper " .50 Beowulf " pour spécifier le calibre ?? Comme la photo en dessous...

L'histoire des mag de Ruger pour les 10/22 qui " Fittais " des les Charger qui ce répète!i!

photo 27E76407-DBD1-49E7-89AC-C5B1C4578573.jpg
DT741
DT741

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 19:37

Nope...

De la façon qui voient ça c'est que le mag de Beowulf est développé a partir d'un mag de AR modifié pour la balle 50 Beowulf..

Y l'ont dans la mire depuis son arrivée sur les marché canadien ste mag là, c'était une question de temps avant qui s'y attaque sérieusement et maintenant ils ont le vent dans les voiles pour bannir ce qu'ils veulent quand ils veulent

Ça fait juste commencer
JohnnyRabbitQC
Occasionnel / Occasional
Occasionnel / Occasional

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMar 17 Nov 2015 - 20:36

Y'a rien sur le net ni sur le site de la GRC ni sur le site de Global News.

Les libéraux se seraient fait un plaisir de sortir ça dans les médias pour rassurer les matantes. Surtout après ce qui s'est passé en France.

J'suis pas mal sûr que c'est de la bullshit cet article, c'est le seul site qui en parle.
DT741
DT741

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 5:15

A date c'est juste une lettre publié dans un article, mais c'est comme ça que ça a commencé pour les chargeurs de 22 pis cz858 et swiss arm...

Depuis que ces chargeurs là sont rentré au Pays qui ont leurs yeux dessus...
Ktmrider
Ktmrider

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 7:19

ça semble crédible.... bulleyeslondon.com les a retirer de leur inventaire
GVC
GVC

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 14:35

BoomSticK
BANNI
BANNI

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 15:48

CSAAA Communique: Beowulf magazines

Despite some recent social media surrounding Beowulf magazines, the CSAAA is confirming that no ban on the sale of these magazine in Canada has been issued by the R.C.M.P. or the Minister of Public Safety at this time.

All six 50 Beowulf firearms FRT numbers remain listed as legal with a five round capacity and retailers should continue to sell this product at this time:

#121656 Alexander Arms
#124566 Alexander Arms
#128962 MGI
#122716 Stag Arms
#136602 VLtor Arms

A recent letter from the R.C.M.P. addressed to ###### Armoury in response to a denial of their International Import Certificate for these magazines was shared via social media and has caused widespread speculation that the magazines themselves have been banned. This was a private letter to one company regarding one shipment, not a Special Bulletin.

The CSAAA continues to work with the office of the Minister of Public Safety regarding this issue and will release further updates as needed.
keshlalish
keshlalish

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeMer 18 Nov 2015 - 20:12

the guy probably tried to import a cheap version that was a prohib one
BoomSticK
BANNI
BANNI

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2015 - 17:41

Une petite histoire , pour les intéressé.

On November 15, 2015, a friend of mine was charged with possession of a prohibited device at an Alberta Fish and Wildlife check stop west of Caroline at the Clearwater Crossing Trading Post.  He was charged because of the .50 calibre Beowulf magazines he was using for his Tavor under the reasoning that even though that the magazines were legal for use in a .50 beowulf, they were being used in a prohibited manner by using them for .223.  

I then subsequently made a post on this forum which then exploded with tens of thousands of views and hundreds of replies.

On Monday December 7, 2015, the Charges against my friend were dropped and his magazines were also returned to him.  

.50 Beowulf prohibé ??? KmDRhZz

I will now be turning over the keyboard to my friend, so that he may tell his experience in his own words.

"Hello everyone, first off id like to start with the fact that all of the officers I have dealt with on this matter were very courteous and professional and I continue to hold them all in the highest respect. After this whole ordeal was settled on Monday the 7th, when the possession charges were dropped, in person, by the officer who had arrested me on the 15th the previous month and my magazines were returned to me, all i wanted to find out was wither or not these devices were truly legal or not or resided in some ambiguous grey area.
Firstly, the officer who arrested me stated that they were in fact prohibited devices explaining that they are "dual purpose" magazines and that they must follow the 5-round cap of the lesser calibre.  At the same time as he was explaining this I was handed my magazines by the RCMP that, according to the RCMP, were prohibited devices. I was also given the number of a Sergeant of the Canadian Firearms Commission to help explain further. After talking at length with him about the interpretation of the Special Bulletin for Businesses No. 72, Sec. 4, stating that:

---"The maximum permitted capacity of a magazine is determined by the kind of firearm it is designed or manufactured for use in and not the kind of firearm it might actually be used in. As a consequence, the maximum permitted capacity remains the same regardless of which firearm it might be used in."---

This official persisted that the .50 Beowulf magazines are prohibited under the justification that the AR-15 platform that was designed in 1959 was originally chambered for 5.56x45mm. Therefore the technology and design of the AR receiver and magazines are limited to use of 5.56 and thus the capacity of the magazine remains 5. The development of different calibres and chambering for the AR-15 including; .300 Blackout, .458 Socom, .50 Beowulf, etc. do not translate perfectly because they are simply "modifications" of the original 5.56 design and therefore must develop their own design and technology removing the functionality of the original 5.56 in order to not be considered "dual use" and therefore prohibited. This kind of logic creates a myriad of complications to other examples of "dual use" such as the Camp Carbine rifle that takes 1911 handgun magazines.

Later that day i went to my favorite sporting goods store, there I found a basket of metal .50 Beowulf magazines for sale. I took one to the sales associate at the firearms desk and asked him about the prohibition of these devices, he assured me with a veritable "NO" they are not prohibited devices. Explaining that, in the weeks past with the temporary ban on their sale and extensive debate with law enforcement, there was no explicit law against possession or sale of these devices. Following up with a statement by the CSAAA read here (http://www.csaaa.org/csaaa-communique-re-beowulf-magazines/) of which there was a seizure of a single shipment of AA Beowulf magazines earlier in the year, not a complete ban on possession, sale and importation of the devices as a whole.   The local retailer I mentioned before imported these metal Beowulf magazines quite a while after the above mentioned shipment of AA Mags was seized.

Immediately after that I looked to my last contact, my lawyer from Edmonton who specializes in firearms law. After congratulating me on the resolution of the charges without incident, he explained that due to the complexity of the situation and the obvious deficiency of workable logic in Canadian firearms law we wont know wither these devices are truly legal or not until either someone gets thrown in front of a judge and tried, or the RCMP comes out with another special bulletin pertaining to the specific use, of this specific device, in a specific firearm.

TL;DR I have no idea if i was arrested under reasonable charges, if it was all a mistake, or if this was just a very elaborate demonstration of how confused everyone is about firearms law. All i can say is Thank You to everyone who gave their support during this ordeal, and everyone who was interested or participated in our previous thread. My only words of advice are to do your own research, put your trust in whichever part of the system you desire, and go out and enjoy your medium capacity loopholes, but do so quietly. Well... as quietly as 15 rounds of 5.56 can be i guess."
1clickdown
1clickdown

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2015 - 17:44

Merci de partager, BoomSticK.
DT741
DT741

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2015 - 17:48

Grace a ça j'ai pu en acheter quelques uns a une fraction du prix sur CGN.

PANIC SALE = méchant deal !!
1clickdown
1clickdown

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2015 - 18:18

Si le chargeur .50 Beowulf (5 rounds capacity) n'est pas déclaré prohibé par décret, il demeura légal car il répond exactement à la règlementation actuelle.
JohnnyRabbitQC
Occasionnel / Occasional
Occasionnel / Occasional

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: .50 Beowulf prohibé ???   .50 Beowulf prohibé ??? Icon_minitimeJeu 10 Déc 2015 - 18:53

Cette histoire me fait penser à ce vidéo là:

.50 Beowulf prohibé ???
Page 1 sur 1