technomeca
Grande gueule / Big mouth
technomeca

Masculin
Emploi : mecano auto
Loisirs : chasse, IPSC,plein air,kayak

Gun control au USA Empty
MessageSujet: Gun control au USA   Gun control au USA Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2012 - 6:39

La NRA prend position sur le control des armes a feu aux USA.

President Barack Obama and the media are conspiring to DESTROY YOUR FREEDOM.

And unless you take action no, your right to own a gun will soon be a thing of the past.

Congress and the public are being relentlessly bombarded with a steady stream of media attacks on our gun rights.

CBS, ABC, MSNBC and CNN are flooding the airwaves with their demands for gun control, giving full-press coverage to violent criminals and madmen to advance their anti-gun agenda.

Obama is echoing the media propaganda machine by calling for "sensible gun control." You and I know that's code for GUN BANS and GUN OWNER REGISTRATION.

This is all our lawmakers are hearing. . . a steady drumbeat of gun control.
WE HAVE TO FIGHT BACK NOW
BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

That's why I need you to complete the NRA Truth About Gun Owners Poll (www.NRA-TAGPoll.com) that I've prepared for you today. Your completed TAG Poll is the best ammo NRA has in our battle to protect your Second Amendment rights on Capitol Hill.

Over the past 20 years NRA has been using TAG Polls like this to combat the media's lies and get the truth out about law-abiding gun owners like you and me. It's the most powerful tool in our legislative arsenal.

When the media's propaganda machine bombards Congress with calls for gun control, your TAG Poll answers give NRA the cold, hard, indisputable proof of where you and America's 100 million gun owners really stand…. that we will not be disarmed and left defenseless....and that ANY attack on our freedoms will be remembered on Election Day.

The fact is, when I go to Capitol Hill to meet with your elected officials, this is the one poll about gun rights that matters to them most.

But I can't let your Congressman and Senators know the truth about where law-abiding gun owners like you stand on the Second Amendment unless you complete your TAG Poll today.

So please, go here right now to answer 10 important TAG Poll questions concerning your Constitutional Right to Keep and Bear Arms. I need you to take just a few minutes of your time to help send a powerful message to Congress and the media.

If you don't speak for yourself, the media will speak for you.

And these media elites know that if they tell their anti-gun lies often enough -- it won't be long before they create an environment where your rights are ripe for the picking...

An environment where gun-ban politicians feel safe when they vote for more restrictions on your Second Amendment freedoms.

Thank you for your help, and I look forward to receiving your completed TAG Poll as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Wayne LaPierre

Executive Vice President
National Rifle Association

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
weimajack

Masculin
Emploi : Retraité
Loisirs : La Famille - Les gun - tir- chasse - pêche

Gun control au USA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gun control au USA   Gun control au USA Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2012 - 8:10

Les média Américains jouent le même jeu que les média Canadiens du Québec.
Hicks
Hicks

Masculin

Gun control au USA Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Gun control au USA   Gun control au USA Icon_minitimeJeu 13 Sep 2012 - 8:15

weimajack a écrit:

Les média Américains jouent le même jeu que les média Canadiens du Québec.
oui ils jouent le meme jeu qu ici mais la bas ils n ont pas le meme genre d opposition que nous,, metton que la NRA est un peu plus puissante que nos assosiations Sad

Gun control au USA
Page 1 sur 1